A highly respected, and loved Veterinary Practice in Oxford, are seeking a Veterinary Nurse / RVN to join their team. Your enthusiasm, attitude, and willingness to contribute to the team will be massively important within this friendly Team. They are particularly interested in anyone with surgical skills, to enhance the team offering.
We know that the Team of Veterinary Nurses, and Veterinary Surgeons work at their best when there is good case communication, team support, and a sensible workflow, so his Practice makes sure that this happens, and support at every step. 20-minute consultations are standard, with regular gaps in the day for admin and lab reporting. Lunch breaks and finish times are respected.
• Salary £30-35k pa with Pension Scheme
• 1 weekend in 5
• No emergency OOH. Inpatient checks only on a rota basis - 1 weekday late check per week. Weekend checks shared with the duty vet,
• £750 CPD allowance plus 2 days paid leave plus access to a large amount of in-house CPD
• RCVS and VDS Fees Paid
• Enhanced maternity/paternity pa
• Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance
Job ID 34032
Browse permanent and locum jobs at RCVS Accredited Independent Practices