An exciting opportunity has come up to take on the role of Clinical Director at a well-established small animal practice in Lincolnshire.
We’re looking for a progressive leader looking to drive the practice forward and build on it’s solid reputation. Someone committed to supporting the staff, clients and patients, and dedicated to the highest level of care. You will work alongside the existing management team to help grow and develop the practice in a positive way.
This role would suit an experienced all-round candidate, previous managerial work would not be essential. Responsibilities would include clinical work, management and support of staff, business strategy, planning and budgeting.
This would be a full-time role of around 40 hours per week with 2 in 5 Saturdays (08.30-13.00). There are no OOH but inpatient care is shared amongst the full-time staff.
Dowding’s is a friendly small animal practice located a short distance from the beautiful city of Lincoln and the Lincolnshire Wolds. Based across two sites, with the main practice in Gainsborough and a branch in nearby Bawtry, we have an excellent local reputation for providing outstanding care.
We have a fantastic team consisting of 11 full-time equivalent vets supported by a raft of amazing RVNs, SVNs, ANAs, front of house, back office and managerial staff. Looking after our clients and their furry families is what drives us on.
What We Can Offer
- salary range of £55,000 to £70,000 commensurate with experience
- £1750 CPD budget and 5 days CPD pro rata
- further qualifications encouraged and supported
- 7 weeks holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- RCVS membership paid plus an additional professional membership subscription
- VDS cover
- opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- Health Shield plan
- enhanced sick, maternity and paternity, adoption, shared parental and surrogacy pay
- discounted Veterinary fees for personal pets
- My Perks offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and more
- cycle to work scheme
Job ID 33991
Browse permanent and locum jobs at RCVS Accredited Independent Practices