1x senior vet,x2 vets (2 years plus experience) x1 RVN
· Our deputy head nurse has been with the practice since it opened in 2015. He has a degree In veterinary management and business
· One of our vets likes medical cases, she has a qualification in critical care and is working on a cert in small animal medicine
· Senior vet has qualifications in small animal medicine, and has an interest in soft tissue and ultrasonology. Also have another senior vet who splits his time between WF and Morden.
· Large, clean and spacious purpose-built centre, 8 consulting rooms including Cat friendly and Nurse consult. Close to Epping Forrest, Large Tesco and five minutes walk from the Overground station.
Great team of skilled vets, nurses and front of house, all welcoming and very friendly.
Silver status cat friendly
· We have a varied caseload which will include ophthalmology (we now have a tonopen which may interest them). We also do a lot of surgeries such as mass removals, ex-laps and other soft tissue surgeries which come in on occasion]
Job ID 33798
Browse permanent and locum jobs at RCVS Accredited Independent Practices