x1 vet, and 1 RVNS
1x twilight shift nurse
This team is another one we have build from the ground up after the change over. We have a new head vet starting in Feb. and have 3 vets alongside her and 1 senior vet. The senior vet is a coach and mentor for student vets. One of our vets has an expertise in emergency medicine
Purpose built building, modern facilities, passion for providing care to all animals at all times of day or night
Cpd provided with BVRA
We are campaigning for a new role as we are trialling twilight shifts from Jan, we are needing the following rvn who is happy with
· This role will be active from 23rd Jan.
· Will be between mon-thrus
· Shifts can start from 2pm-11pm(fulltime) or can start later meaning it will be partime. They wont be expected to work the weekends or anything.
· As we are trilling this, we suggest it be a fixed term contract until we are more aware of the demand and this could potentially be a perm role.
· They aren’t expected to work nights as we do rely on vetsnow for that. However if we do have an inpatient, it would be great if they were to be on-call just to complete checks. It would be ideal for them to be local so this can be done, we are happy for them to use pour accommodation onsite too if needed. If the vet is on holiday we don’t expect them to take holidays too, we will have a locum cover. This is a great opportunity for a candidate to get some more small animal and emergency surgery experience.
· Salaries for fulltime range between £22,000-£30,000
Job ID 33797
Browse permanent and locum jobs at RCVS Accredited Independent Practices