Senior vet x1
Vet x2 (2-3 years +experience )
· We have the same aspirations for a senior vet at Warrington as we do at Liverpool, The Senior Vet needs to have a surgical bias so must be either a certificate holder, working towards a certificate or would like to start one asap. We will fund the PG-Cert.
· Their role would be to spearhead the surgical agenda at the surgery, developing the services so that we can become a centre of excellence for orthopaedics and complex soft tissue surgery in the NW bridging the gap between first opinion and referral centre.
· To support this ambition, we have just purchased a TPLO kit for Liverpool and Warrington to use; and a new ultrasound has been ordered (Sonoscape X5V). we would like our surgical Senior Vets to help invest further in our equipment as we shape the direction of the surgeries.
· They have a well-established RVN team
· They have a new grad vet and a decent experienced vet who has an interest in dermatology
· head vet has an interest in internal medicine, dermatology and chronic conditions.
· Interests in internal medicine
· Vet working towards certificate
· Interest in surgery and/or imaging
· £2K relocation costs or golden hello
· Recognition scheme
· Salary sacrifice company car
· Income protection
· 3% company pension contribution
· PG-Cert fully funded
This is a really exciting time to be joining the north west team. We have a vision of our Warrington and Liverpool surgeries working in partnership, developing their clinical skills from each other and internally referring cases in line with the different areas of clinical expertise within each of the surgeries. We are upgrading the ultrasounds at both surgeries and our long-term plan is to install a CT scanner at Liverpool (it has more available space than Warrington) which would be used by Warrington and Liverpool Vets.
Job ID: 33973
Browse permanent and locum jobs at RCVS Accredited Independent Practices