We are looking for a permanent, small animal vet to join our 6 vet team working across our two surgeries in East Yorkshire. Some experience is beneficial, however confident new graduates are welcomed. Part time/full time/flexible working are all considered.
What we can offer you:
· Support for your areas of interest, whether that be surgery, medicine, diagnostic imaging, etc.
· Clinical freedom and no sales targets!
· Support from a wonderful team of nurses, support staff and directors who are fully involved in Practice life. Plenty of opportunities to communicate ideas and genuinely collaborative working – you get a say in what we do as a Practice.
· Friendly local independent practice feel with professional and modern medicine.
· Accommodation with utilities paid for (if you choose this option), with the freedom to move into your own accommodation in future if you prefer. Our accommodations are 2 storey, spacious homes suitable for couples/families.
· Vehicle to use as you require, MOT, servicing and insurance included (if you choose this option).
· CPD budget of £1000 per year as standard. Additional budget and support for certificates, etc. discussed on an individual basis.
· Salary packages (full time) start from £34,000 for new graduates and are then discussed based on experience.
· 5 weeks holiday per year, plus some extra paid time off over the festive period.
· Extra support for new or recent graduates – more time to complete consults, support to learn surgical procedures, plenty of opportunities to discuss cases and follow them through yourself, regular individual meetings with a director, etc.
What the role involves:
· Part time, full time and flexible working are all considered – let us know what works for you.
· Full time hours would be 4 weekdays per week, 2 in 5 Saturday mornings, 1 night per week and 1 weekend in 5 available to support nurses with stable in patient checks if they have concerns (if we have in patients, otherwise the night is your own!). Patients requiring more than nurse care, and all new calls, are looked after by Vets Now.
· A mix of surgery, diagnostics and consulting clinics.
· Opportunities for involvement in a range of additional activities, such as nurse training, community projects, practice improvements, etc. should these be of interest.
Job ID: 33969
Browse permanent and locum jobs at RCVS Accredited Independent Practices