Graduate Trainee Account Manager
Graduate programme will consist of first 12 months based in Scotland at our Head Office to integrate into the business and learn the departments. The chosen candidate may need to travel to other areas during that time (based on specific projects). Following 12 months based around Swindon or Cambridge.
Monday – Friday; 38.5 hours per week
24 month as a Trainee Account Manager thereafter deployed to a field location as a full time Account Manager.
Job purpose/ key responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for a Graduate Account Manager to join a highly motivated and dynamic team. We are a proactively focused and exciting team with a high work ethic - you must be willing to go the extra mile. In reward, we keep a relaxed working environment and focus on our internal culture and rewarding our people.
To learn how to account manage all aspects of the customer relationship to all of the veterinary practices, mini corporates and businesses in a geographical area. To learn how to sell vet imaging products, service contracts and clinical content.
- Sell and develop the company name in the marketplace.
- Develop a core understanding of our imaging’s product portfolio.
- Learn and maintain our CRM with all relevant customer information and opportunities
- Support the sales manager and account management team with in-field support as required across the GB market.
- Understand the decision-making process and decision makers in each business.
- Find solutions for current opportunities and manage the closing process.
- Arrange Applications and Installation training as required.
- Present & sell technical service and clinical training, audit options.
- Support the sales team to maintain a strong opportunities pipeline.
- Degree qualified
- Driving License
- Able to build strong working relationships
- Good understanding of the UK veterinary markets
- Previous sales experience
Package: Competitive base salary; Company Bonus; Company Car; Company Pension Scheme; Life Assurance Cover x 4 basic salary; Private Healthcare (single cover); Flexitime
Browse permanent and locum jobs at RCVS Accredited Independent Practices