Internal Account Manager
Job purpose/ key responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for an Internal Account Manager within our Customer Care Team. You will have experience in a similar role and will be joining a highly motivated and dynamic team based in Glasgow.
We are a proactively focused and exciting team with a high work ethic - you must be willing to go the extra mile. In reward, we keep a relaxed working environment and focus on our internal culture and rewarding our people.
- Build-up of product knowledge relevant to customer requirements.
- Understanding of corporate veterinary account relationships, processes and workflows.
- Be a direct point of contact for incoming customer sales calls to effectively manage the pre-sales process.
- Selling of equipment where appropriate in line with product knowledge and customer requirements.
- Build relationships and fully understand each client’s business and their growth aspirations.
- Understand the relationships between practices, key peers and veterinary referrals in each area.
- Provide first line telephone and email support, all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Build relationships with customers and support them by providing solutions to their issues or requirements.
- Ownership of service call status, no greater than 5 days communication.
- Ownership of customer issues through to resolution.
- Business Partner creation and upkeep.
- Arrange Applications and Installation training as required.
- Customer service experience preferably within a technical environment.
- Understanding of Corporate Customer and their processes.
- Knowledge of diagnostic imaging in veterinary application would be desirable.
- Good understanding of the UK veterinary markets.
- Good IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
- Previous experience using other company software systems is desirable.
- Experience working in the veterinary industry would be advantageous but not essential.
Package: Competitive base salary; Company Profit Scheme; Company Pension Scheme; Life Assurance Cover x 4 basic salary; Private Healthcare (single cover); Flexitime
Job ID 33961
Browse permanent and locum jobs at RCVS Accredited Independent Practices