Locum Vet - Ongoing Cover
A practice in West Yorkshire are looking for a locum vet from May onwards to support our other team members.
- They are a 100% small animal practice currently working in one site.
- There is accommodation available if required , a flat 3 miles from the main surgery where the locum would be working at all times (The candidate would need their own car to travel from the accommodation to the surgery.
- Working hours are 8.30am to 7pm but would be happy to offer a flexible working day with later starts or earlier finishes if this is desired.
- The locum would be working alongside another vet each day and the only sole charge would be occasionally the first hour or last hour of the day, and on a Saturday morning 9am -1pm, if they were happy to help on the Saturday rota.
- Out of hours is covered by Vets Now, they do not keep any animals overnight so absolutely no out of hours work.
- Equipment wise there is digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopes, capnography and laparoscopic equipment.
Please enquire if interested!
(Job ID 33883).
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...