Salary up to £49,500 dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a small animal vet to join our team, you will have access to a surgical caseload alongside your consult rota. You will receive support and mentoring from our long standing experienced team, some of whom have been with us for 10-15 years! Our lead vet has a surgery certificate, one of our vets has a medicine certificate and another is currently completing an imaging certificate – lots of scope to develop your skills.
Work life balance that works for you
Our flexible approach to rota patterns and working hours truly tips the scale on your work life balance. We know that everyone has demands and priorities outside of their career and we want to make it brilliantly easy for you to strike the right balance. Whether you are looking to fix or flex your work patterns, we can find the right solution for you.
A family of veterinary services
Our customers come back to us again and again because they know we care. With regular returning customers you will build and enjoy the long-term rapport that is built over time.
First class care
We are proud to offer outstanding care to pets and their owners in Staffordshire and surrounding areas. As well as having a central hospital with a referral centre and a dedicated night team our local practices are at the heart of the community, offering first class care at a convenient location for pet owners.
Because our employees matter
We recognise that our people are fundamental to the success of our business. Investing in our people, premises and processes is at the heart of what we do. In addition to a competitive base salary, you will benefit from -
Work life balance
• 6.6 weeks annual leave
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1250 CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our vets and nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups.
As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...