Registered Veterinary Nurse
Our practice is locally owned and we are able to offer a working environment that is bright, spacious and air-conditioned. The practice is purpose-built to industry-leading standards and has state-of-the-art equipment. This is a hands-on role with the opportunity to be involved with puppy parties and nursing clinics.
Our new colleague will need to be a Registered Veterinary Nurse who has good all-round skills. We are looking for a full-time nurse, working between 34-39 hours per week and will include working 1 in 3 Saturdays on a rota basis, however, there will be no Sundays or OOH. By joining us you will be part of a team dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care. You will be joining a team of 5 vets, 1 head nurse, 1 VCA, 4 receptionists and a practice manager.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
• Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently
• Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
• Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
• Calculate and administer medications and keep accurate records
• Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
• Prepare, identify, and record results from radiography equipment
• Conducting nurse clinics
As you would expect from the market leader in small animal veterinary care we offer a supportive and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities and an excellent package and benefits.
• Career opportunities and development due to our varied case load
• Competitive salary of up to £26k per annum, dependent upon your experience
• CPD allowance and support
• Contributory pension scheme
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards including 20% off at Vets4Pets, Pets at Home and the Groom Room
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Beyond all else, we’re committed to animal health and welfare, and we absolutely put pets first. The most powerful relationships we have are with pets...