Do you want to choose your own hours? No weekends or on-call? To work within a forward-thinking, dynamic, and evolving small animal practice? With friendly, supportive, and motivated colleagues? Then our practice could be for you!
The practice is well established and situated within short walking distance of the high street. The practice is within a 30-minute drive of Peterborough city centre. The team is dedicated to providing the best possible care to its patients, with up-to-date equipment and clinical protocols. We are a busy, small animal practice with a great, dedicated client base and interesting, varied caseload. This is a sole charge position, but we have the option of a split role with one of our other practices if this is desirable. If you think the role could be for you or you wish to discuss it further, please do get in touch using the details below.
What we offer
· Salary between £32,700 - £68,000 DOE.
· 6.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays.
· A minimum of £1,750 and a 5-day CPD allowance - more funding is available for relevant qualifications.
· RCVS fees and one other professional membership fees covered.
· Health shield plan.
· Company pension.
· Cycle to work scheme.
· A growing list of flexible benefits such as the ability to buy and sell annual leave
This is ideally a full-time position of 40.5hours/week but part-time/alternate working patterns will be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe in investing in our people because we value everyone in our practice and central support teams. We aim to help colleagues develop the knowl...