Do you want to work within a forward thinking, dynamic and evolving small animal practice? With friendly, supportive and motivated colleagues? Then joining our team could be for you!
The practice is well established in a smaller town near Peterborough and situated within short walking distance of the local high street. The team is dedicated to providing the best possible care to its patients, with up-to-date equipment and clinical protocols. We are a busy, small animal practice with a great, dedicated client base and interesting, varied caseload.
What we offer
· Salary between £32,700 - £68,000 dependent on experience.
· 6.6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays.
· A minimum of £1,750 and a 5-day CPD allowance - more funding is available for relevant qualifications.
· RCVS fees and one other professional membership fees covered.
· Health shield plan.
· Company pension.
· Cycle to work scheme.
· A growing list of flexible benefits such as the ability to buy and sell annual leave
This is ideally a full-time position of 40.5hours/week but part-time/alternate working patterns will be considered.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe in investing in our people because we value everyone in our practice and central support teams. We aim to help colleagues develop the knowl...