Client Care Advisor- Full-time
Client Care Advisor - Full Time
If you enjoy providing great service and working in a team, we have just the opportunity for you at our practice.
We are on a mission to be the first choice for veterinary care in our area, aiming to have an affordable, patient-centered treatment option for every patient that walks through our door. We have a strong ethos for being at the very heart of our community and we need great people to join our team to help us realise this vision.
What your typical day will look like
Your focus is to provide exceptional service to our clients and the best care possible to their pets - providing a link between clients and the clinical team.
Your ability to build strong relationships with our clients, their pets, and the practice team will be critical to your success.
Your great service will give client satisfaction at every step ensuring that they look forward to their next visit.
You will greet each client and offer support, guidance, and expertise
You will manage payments and future bookings confidently. Coordinating the smooth running of the practice using our online booking system meaning computer literacy is a must.
This is a full-time role with Saturday work (35-40 hours per week).
The attributes required
· You are the friendly and welcoming face for the client and their pets when they arrive at the practice.
· You are able to provide guidance by keeping yourself fully up-to-speed with the practice services
· You are calm, attentive and always focus on the client's needs.
· You will bring enthusiasm and drive to your role. Your passion for service is matched with your love of pets.
· You can deal with everything thrown at you, from comforting a client who has had bad news about their pet to sharing the joy of a new puppy’s first visit to the vet.
· Your personality is infectious and along with your fellow colleagues, you create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere in the practice.
In short, you like to be busy, enjoy helping people and their pets and always endeavour to make a difference.
In return, we offer such benefits as 20% discount at the Vet Group, Pets at Home and the Groom Room, access to discounts and cashbacks, in-house career development opportunities, pension and holiday allowance. A starting salary of £21000 pro rata.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Beyond all else, we’re committed to animal health and welfare, and we absolutely put pets first. The most powerful relationships we have are with pets...