Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
We currently have an opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our growing team in Basingstoke.
Our flexible team would welcome both Full and Part Time colleagues. The Full-Time role would be working 4 days per week, 8am – 7pm, plus 1:3 Saturday mornings, 8am-12pm and there is no OOH. Work/life balance is a priority of ours therefore flexible working is absolutely considered. For example, if you are looking for Part Time hours, we would look to accommodate reduced working days and flexible hours.
Benefits – Subject to Pro Rata
• 6.6 weeks number of holidays including bank holidays
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1,250 per annum CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro-rata
• Certificate support (not standard, needs confirmed for each advert)
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
If this position is of interest to you then please get in touch.
Up to £65,000 depending on experience.
(Job ID 33472)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...