Veterinary Surgeon (1x FT & 1x PT)
We are currently looking to fill 2 positions within our Vet team, 1 is a full-time role (4 day week) and the other is a part-time position covering 2 days.
The full-time position is 40 hours over 4 days with 1:4 Saturdays 9 am-1 pm and no OOH or Bank Holidays as these are covered by VetsNow.
The part-time position is 20 hours a week over 2 days and we are flexible around this.
There is an opportunity to focus on any special interests and our Clinical Director has a keen interest in surgery with all Orthopaedics done in-house. We are looking for small animal Veterinary Surgeons who are organised, ambitious and who will fit in with a team of four vets, six nurses and four reception staff.
Salary up to £60,000 subject to experience, plus up to £5,000 relocation bonus, plus benefits.
We are proud that most of our team of 2.5 Vets and RVN’s have been with us for over ten years. Our Practice Manager is also an RVN so understands the pressures a clinical role has on veterinary employees. We are a modern, well-equipped practice with Bio-Chemistry and Haematology Idexx machines, Digital x-ray processors, dental machines and multiparameter monitors.
Must be a member of the RCVS with a good understanding of working in a busy small animal surgery. We are flexible, forward thinking and we want the successful candidate to thrive and grow in surgery. A good sense of humour is required.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...