Do you want to work in a state-of-the-art Tier 3 accredited Small Animal Hospital? Are you looking for a new challenge, in a fantastic team environment in South Yorkshire?
We are looking for a forward thinking, driven and conscientious vet to join our well-established team of 12 Vets (with our own OOHs team), 34 RVNs, SVNs and a great non-clinical support team. We can provide you with a fantastic place to work that has a great team spirit and plenty of opportunities to learn and progress. Study towards certificates is encouraged, with the hospital already having a keen interest in orthopaedics, oncology and endoscopy.
Our hospital has both Veterinary Hospital and ECC status, and boasts incredible facilities including CT Scanner, laparoscopy, orthopaedics, ultrasound, DR digital radiography, hydrotherapy treadmill, surgical and therapeutic laser, to name a few!
We share a passion for delivering the highest standards in the industry and have general and referral cases in the same hospital, providing end-to-end care. We have also received four outstanding awards for our service and care.
We are proud of our internal out-of-hours service. We can keep our interesting and exciting cases in house, and don’t need to refer out, offering 24/7 day and night care for our patients with the same dedicated team, on the same site. And now due to our continued success, we have recently opened our new referral extension.
If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please do get in touch for a confidential conversation!
• Certificate holders in emergency/critical care, advanced orthopaedics, advanced veterinary practice, endoscopy, endosurgery and diagnostic imaging. With colleagues studying certificates in dermatology, surgery, medicine, and computed tomography.
• Caseloads are 70% dogs, 30% cats and a moderate level of rabbits and small pets.
• Our JVPs have a focus on career development with 4 days paid CPD- with no financial limit, certificates encouraged and paid for.
• New, recent and experienced graduates welcome.
• We have in-house mentoring following RCVS program.
• Average four-day week, shift pattern of three regular days every week and then every other weekend.
• No out of hours. As our OOH is covered in house by a dedicated night team.
• Part-time positions available
• No lone working
As you would expect from the market leader in small animal veterinary care, we offer:
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS,BVA and VDS)
• Opportunity to work full or part-time
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
• Generous salary and package (including CPD)
If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare, great customer service and would like to join our team we would love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Beyond all else, we’re committed to animal health and welfare, and we absolutely put pets first. The most powerful relationships we have are with pets...