The practice now has a fantastic opportunity for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our wonderful team. We value a pleasant working environment as much as clinical expertise.
We now have the opportunity to expand to 4 Vets.
• We are open to full and part-time applications
• Full-time roles are 4 day per week
• One in 4 Saturday mornings finishing at midday
• We use a dedicated out-of-hours service so there are no OOH duties
• We do not work on Sundays or Bank Holidays
• When working each vet has a nurse partner so they work as a team
The salary will be up to £60,000 depending on experience, plus up to £5,000 relocation allowance and up to £3000 welcome bonus.
The practice has been open for many years giving us many longstanding clients (and team members). We put emphasis on having a pleasant working environment for both employees and clients. We have good facilities including an in-house lab, a very good ultrasound machine with colour doppler, digital radiography etc.
We are currently a team of 3 vets but are expanding to 4. We have 5 RVNs and a dedicated receptionist team.
We have no specialists but there are many locally and we refer cases when appropriate. Many of our staff have been with us for many years.
We are looking for someone who will continue making the practice a pleasant working environment and this is just as important to us as clinical skills. If a new vet develops a particular interest that would be encouraged, and we would support specialised CPD but there is no pressure to specialise.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• Up to £5000 relocation allowance and up to £3000 welcome bonus
• 5 weeks paid holiday not including bank holidays
• 5 days paid CPD leave
• £1250 CPD Allowance per annum
• Private Medical Insurance
• VDS Membership paid
• BVA Membership paid
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
• Enhanced paternity pay
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• CPD/training support
• Paid bereavement leave
• Company sick pay
• Employee opinion survey
• Free uniform in a number of roles
• Annual pay reviews
• Social events
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Academy & Leadership courses
• Focus on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...