Due to retirement, we have an excellent opportunity for a confident, small animal Clinical Director here at the practice.
You would have a thorough knowledge of first-opinion veterinary care and be able to inspire and lead a team of experienced Vets and Nurses to ensure the highest clinical standards are met. You will be passionate about delivering top-quality veterinary care and customer service and be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues. As Clinical Director your role would involve a mix of management duties and clinical work due to the needs of the business.
Full Time and Part Time Applicants are Welcome.
The clinic is open 9am – 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am – 12pm on a Saturday. Our Vets benefit from 8 hours shifts and no OOH’s.
Salary up to £70,000 dependent on experience plus relocation package (up to £10,000).
We are a busy, first opinion small animal practice based in South London. We have a loyal client base and a good reputation. Our success and growth are achieved by looking after our clients, their pets and supporting our colleagues. The practice supports the IVC Graduate programme as well as being an RVN training practice. The surgery houses all the usual equipment including dental x-ray and ultrasound which are linked to our consulting rooms, in house blood machines, multi parameter monitoring equipment, and much more.
About the Team and Culture:
We are a close-knit team and well known in the community for our reliability and quality of care. We have 4 Vets, 3 Registered Veterinary Nurses, 2 Student Veterinary Nurses, 2 Veterinary Care Assistants and 1 Receptionist. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer an exceptional quality of care while encouraging our team to further their professional development. We also like treating everyone to occasional pizza lunches.
The role would suit a Veterinary Surgeon who is motivated and looking to develop their leadership and management skills as part of a smaller team. The successful applicant would have an eagerness to develop their understanding of the financial and operational performance of the business whilst continuing to provide high quality clinical veterinary care.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
• 6.6 weeks number of holidays including bank holidays
• Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
• Your birthday as a paid day off
• Private medical insurance
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Non-accidental injury support
• £1,250 per annum CPD allowance with 5 days paid pro-rata
• Certificate support
• Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
• All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
• All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
• Infection Prevention and Control Programme
• Quality Improvement Programme
• BVA membership
• VDS cover
• RCVS fees
• Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
• Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
• Discounted staff pet care
• Relocation Package - Up to £10,000 (Subject to eligibility)
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...