Permanent Saturday Veterinary Surgeon (Consults only)
Here at the practice we are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join us in a consulting role only.
The role is for Saturday morning consultations. The hours would be from 9:00am-1:00pm or 9:00am-4:00pm, a minimum of 2 Saturdays per month. Additional consultation shifts could be available during the week by mutual agreement. There will be no out-of-hours with this role.
We are a busy, well-established small animal practice in Watford. We have laparoscopy and endoscopy, ultrasound machines, and multi-modal monitoring. We have an experienced team of Veterinary Surgeons and Registered Veterinary Nurses, assisted by a caring team of Support Staff.
This is a consultation role only, so it would suit someone who is confident with their consulting skills.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
• Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
• CPD paid days and allowance
• L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Private Medical Insurance
• BVA Membership paid
• VDS cover
• Birthday leave
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Service-related company sick pay
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...