Registered Veterinary Nurse - Full Time
Our established surgery is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team. A very experienced Veterinary Care Assistant would also be considered. This is a full time role, up to 40 hours per week, with 1 in 4 weekends. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
· Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownerships or tasks and responsibilities
· Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
· Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
· Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
· Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
· Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
· Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
You will share enthusiasm for clinics, surgical nursing and inpatient care, and have good rapport with clients. Liking people is as important as liking animals for us. We're looking for someone diligent, with good attention to detail, who is naturally empathetic and loves being part of a team who work together to become more than the sum of their parts.
In return of your dedication and high quality work, we can offer:
· Excellent career development opportunities
· No OOH
· Contributory pension scheme
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Generous CPD allowance and support provided
· Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc.)
· Uniform provided
· Exclusive company discounts and rewards including 20% off at Vets4Pets, Pets at Home and the Groom Room
If you share our passion for delivering outstanding pet healthcare and great customer service and would like to join our team, we would love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunities employer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Beyond all else, we’re committed to animal health and welfare, and we absolutely put pets first. The most powerful relationships we have are with pets...