Registered Veterinary Nurse
We are looking for an enthusiastic, compassionate and proactive Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our friendly team. This is a permanent, full time role of 40 hours per week working shifts between 8.15-19.00pm Monday to Friday across our two branches. 1:4 Saturday morning requirement with no on call or out of hours duties. Salary up to £23,500 dependent on experience. A dedication to providing high quality care to both pets and owners is essential.
The successful candidate must be competent across all aspects of nursing including theatre and anaesthesia, radiography and imaging, in patient care, occasional nursing clinics and minimal reception duties. We would welcome applications from newly qualified nurses or experience student nurses as we have very supportive experienced nurses for you to work alongside. A strong work ethic, great communication skill and a good sense of humour a must!
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
• Increasing holiday based on length of service
• CPD paid days and allowance
• L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
• Enhanced family friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
• Birthday leave
• RCVS Membership paid
• VDS cover
• Discounted veterinary fees
• Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Service related company sick pay
• Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
• Relocation packages
• Career progression opportunities
• Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...