Registered Veterinary Nurse
We are looking for a registered veterinary nurse to join our team. We are a well-established group and have 21 clinics across the UK! All our clinics have teams with different interests, with team members undergoing further training by certificates or having those that have achieved certification status. Being part of something bigger offers a fantastic level of support on a wider group level and allows us to grow and develop a higher quality first opinion pet care, whilst providing internal career progression opportunities.
We are flexible and will accept both part-time and full-time applicants. There would be a requirement to work a share of Saturdays, with time given back in lieu. There is no OOH required for this role. The salary for this role is up to £27,000 depending on experience.
We are a growing practice with great facilities including 4 consult rooms, a cat ward, dog ward, operating theatre, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, ultrasound, and access to endoscope if needed. Working alongside our wonderful nurse team, we have 3 vets who have been qualified for 2-15 years. Our practice holds the ISFM silver award for cat care and the IVC Evidensia patient safety award.
Our veterinary team enjoy all aspects of general veterinary practice and high-quality clinical care is of utmost importance to the team. The clinical team, routinely conduct audits, ensuring that they are always working towards gold standard first opinion pet care.
We are looking for a highly motivated veterinary nurse who can thrive in our high-quality practice. You will relate to our core principles of quality, integrity, responsibility, and growth, fitting seamlessly alongside our friendly practice team as you work together to provide a quality experience for pet owners and their furry friends.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in UK / Small Animal practice
- RCVS registered
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- A passion to deliver great clinical quality and fantastic client service
- Desire and passion to care for pets as if they are your own
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Birthday leave
- RCVS Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...