We are seeking an enthusiastic veterinary surgeon to join their friendly and supportive team. You will be joining a local, RCVS Practice Standards Accredited clinic where our Veterinary Partner has clinical freedom and you will also have the support and benefits of working for the Vet Group.
The team sees a wide variety of cat, dog, rabbit and guinea pig medical and surgical cases and offer 20 minute consults as standard. The practice benefits from lots of free parking, easy access to the city centre or country and coastline, with a local airport, train and bus routes available. The practice is bright, spacious, air-conditioned and is purpose built to leading industry standards with state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, ultrasound and in-house laboratory facilities.
The team holds a variety of interests from orthopeadics and internal medicine as well as exotics. Louise is encouraging of CPD and is happy to support study towards Certificate level should that be of interest.
You will feel confident with routine surgical and medical cases and enjoy building strong relationships with patients, clients and team.
Full or part time candidate will be considered with minimal OOH support.
In return for your hard work we can offer you:
- Enhanced annual leave – 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays
- Competitive salary and generous CPD
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards - including 20% off at Pets at Home, The Groom Room and the Vet Group as well as discounts on High Street retailers, restaurants & gym membership
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Beyond all else, we’re committed to animal health and welfare, and we absolutely put pets first. The most powerful relationships we have are with pets...