Registered Veterinary Nurse - Full Time
With a salary up to £30k, the chance to work alongside two experienced Advanced Practitioners in Small Animal Surgery and the rest of our fantastic team, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
We are a well-established first opinion practice who have been under the same leadership for the past 20 years, and as well as looking after our local clients, our highly experienced surgeons offer orthopaedic and soft tissue referral services across West Yorkshire, Lancashire & Humberside. In practice we also offer additional services such as restorative therapy and laparoscopy procedures.
Upon joining us, you will work alongside our 5 vets, 5 RVNs and 1 SVN, 2 VCAs, and a team of friendly experienced client care advisors. We are a very happy, well-organised and supportive team, and if you have the same beliefs in teamwork and providing excellent patient care, we would love to welcome you to our team! We are looking for a forward-thinking, experienced Veterinary Nurse who is prepared to help with both first opinion and referrals and is confident working unaccompanied. We also place importance on building strong relationships with our clients and their pets. Experience of referral work isn’t essential – you will receive all the training needed.
This role is full-time of 40 hours over 4 days with a set day off in the week, 1 in 3 Saturday mornings (09:00-12:00), no OOH. In addition to a competitive salary of up to £30k (DOE), we offer a generous CPD allowance, great colleague support in our recently refurbished practice as well as the other generous benefits package you would expect from a market leader within the profession.
This package includes:
• 20% off at the Pets at Home group (including The Groom Room and Pets at Home)
• 25% off at the practice
• 30% off Pets at Home own brand products
• Access to high street discounts via our ‘Reward Hub’ app
• Access to services within the Retail Trust such as vetlife support
• RCVS, BVA & VDS fees are paid for
• 5.6 weeks annual leave allowance (incl bank holidays) which rises to 6.6 weeks on successful completion of 2 years’ service
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Further training which is actively encouraged and funded
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Beyond all else, we’re committed to animal health and welfare, and we absolutely put pets first. The most powerful relationships we have are with pets...