We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced small animal veterinary surgeon to join our long established, friendly, growing practice. The role can be flexible, but we are offering a minimum of a 3-day week with Saturday mornings on a 1 in 4 basis. There is no OOH or on call. Our consultation appointments are 15 minutes each and you will be responsible for 1 day a week in theatre. Salary up to £45,000 FTE depending on experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, caring, small animal veterinary surgeon with excellent communication skills. All applicants will be considered but the role is ideally suited to a vet with several years of clinical experience. The ideal candidate will have experience and the ability to work sole charge and perform basic surgery. Further study towards a certificate is encouraged and supported. Good communication, client skills and teamwork are a must.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Up to £5000 relocation allowance and up to £1500 welcome bonus
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
- Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...