Pet Health Advisor
A 360 Approach to Pet Care. We are a small animal veterinary practice, and are looking for enthusiastic, friendly Pet Health Advisor on a full-time basis who wish to be part of a new and vibrant team.
By joining us you will be part of a team dedicated to providing superb standards of client and animal care. We will be at the forefront of providing pet care with a 360 approach, working alongside store and grooming colleagues to provide gold standard care to clients and their pets.
As part of The Pets at Home Vet Group, you will benefit from an excellent CPD allowance, company discounts, competitive salary and much more. Comprehensive training is offered!
What your typical day will look like:
Your focus is to provide an exceptional service to our clients and the best care possible to their pets - providing a link between clients and the clinical team.
Your ability to build strong relationships with our clients, their pets and the practice and store team will be critical to your success.
Your great client service during a client’s visit will make sure that their absolute satisfaction is given, and that the client leaves knowing that they have received exceptional service and look forward to their next visit.
You will greet each client and offer support, guidance and expertise, managing payments and future bookings confidently.
Coordinating the smooth running of the day-to-day routines of the practice will be done using our online booking system, so computer literacy is a must.
The attributes required:
• You are the friendly and welcoming face for the client and their pets when they arrive at the practice.
• You are able to provide guidance by keeping yourself fully up-to-speed with the practice services and any additional services available.
• You are calm, attentive and always focus on the clients’ needs.
• You will bring enthusiasm and drive to your role.
• Your passion for service is matched with your love of pets.
• You can deal with everything that is thrown at you, from comforting a client who has had some bad news about their pet or sharing in the joy of a new puppy’s first visit to the vet.
• Your personality is infectious and along with your fellow colleagues, you create a welcoming and friendly atmosphere in the practice. In short, you like to be busy, enjoy helping people and love pets and always endeavour to make a difference.
The role is full time and will include evenings and weekends on a rota basis. In return, we offer a fun, supportive and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities, 28 days annual leave and benefits that include pension scheme. Being part of the Pets at Home Group, you will also be entitled to 20% discount at The Vet Group, Pets at Home and the Groom Room as well as access to lots of discounts and cashback offers at a range of retail stores and online shops.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Beyond all else, we’re committed to animal health and welfare, and we absolutely put pets first. The most powerful relationships we have are with pets...