Equine Veterinary Surgeon
We are looking for an Equine Veterinary Surgeon to join our team. The role offers both ambulatory and inpatient work. We have loyal client base that has built up over a number of years and our caseload is a good mix of companion animal, leisure and competition horses. You’ll work 40 hours over 5 days with a 1:4 weekend rota.
Up to £50,000 negotiable DOE
Our modern, RCVS accredited, purpose built and well-equipped clinic is situated in the beautiful Renfrewshire countryside, only 10 minutes from Glasgow airport and 30 minutes from Loch Lomond. We offer full hospitalisation facilities with DR, gastroscope, ultrasound, laser and theatre.
About the Team and Culture
We are 4 vet practice with a helpful and friendly support team. Our Clinical Director Gavin is a certificate holder and encourages progression and learning within his team.
The opening has come about through staff relocation. We are able to accommodate either a more recent graduate with a few years’ post graduate experience who wants to grow in a progressive and forward-thinking team or a more experienced vet who either has, or wishes to a pursue a certificate and is looking for somewhere they can go further.
Benefits (subject to pro rata)
· Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
· CPD paid days and allowance
· L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
· Enhanced family friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
· Private Medical Insurance
· BVA Membership paid
· VDS cover
· Birthday leave
· Discounted veterinary fees
· Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
· Cycle to Work scheme
· Service related company sick pay
· Sponsorship for overseas employees
· Initiatives focussed on employee wellbeing
· Relocation packages
· Career progression opportunities
· Free flu jabs
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...