An exciting opportunity has become available for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our supportive and friendly team. Typically, this position is Full Time working 5 days per week however we can be flexible. 1:3 Saturdays. No OOH. Part Time will also be considered.
We offer a great opportunity for Vets who have a surgical bias as we have a varied caseload with complex cases, and you will be fully supported by our long standing and experienced nursing team. Consultations are 15 minutes, with admin time incorporated into your diary.
- Up to £65,000 per annum depending on experience
- Relocation Allowance paying up to £5,000, (subject to eligibility) & Visa Sponsorship
- Bonus Scheme, (Average of £1k per month)
Progression: For those looking for that next step, we also have an excellent leadership opportunity to become a Lead Veterinary Surgeon. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the Practice Principal and contribute to the management, organisation, and financial performance of the practice.
We pride ourselves on offering high quality vet care at prices affordable to all. Our practice is conveniently located just off the M25 and is easily commutable from London (under 1hr). Our large and airy practice boasts 3 consult rooms; a dedicated x-ray and ultrasound room; a large modern theatre and prep room.
About the Team and Culture
We are a 4 Vet practice with a super supportive team of 3 RVN's, 1 SVN, 2 ANAs and our wonderfully efficient Receptionists. As a practice we advocate a “no blame” culture and strive to create an environment where individuals can develop both personally and professionally. Our clinic has an established client base, and our team are passionate about providing gold standard care to our clients and their pets. Our highly experienced Practice Principal regularly provides rewards to our team with Costa Fridays and our monthly practice star award celebrates our employee’s achievements.
We support and encourage CPDs / certificates and we have certificate holders to learn from. We have a visiting Orthopaedic/Soft tissue certificate holder who attends the practice as frequently as once per week. We also have a visiting Cardiologist and Diagnostic imaging specialist who visits on an ad hoc basis.
Our ideal candidate would have post graduate experience. Both Full Time and Part Time applicants are welcome.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- 6.6 weeks (includes Bank Holidays)
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1500 allowance with 40hours hours paid pro-rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
- Relocation allowance up to £5,000
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions, and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...