Graduate Veterinary Surgeon
Small Animal Graduate Veterinary Surgeon position based in the South.
We are a first Opinion and Referral practice who are looking to support a New Graduate Small Animal Vet. The practice is based in a South Coast location and has excellent transport links.
Normal hours will be between 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday. No out-of-hours but some in-patient care weekday nights only. Saturdays until 4pm.
About the Team and Culture
They have a wonderful and supportive team of 25 FTE across the sites as well as a large team of Nurses and Assistants. Within the practice's team, there are certificate holders in Orthopaedic Medicine, Surgery, Cardiology, Diagnostic Imaging. The practice has fantastic facilities and equipment such as DR x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, and laparoscopy. The Graduate will be supported by being allocated a mentor. They will have frequent catch ups with their mentor and undergo shadowing sessions followed by practical guidance hoping for the graduate to become a successful and confident team member.
We are looking for a new Graduate Veterinary Surgeon, eligible to register with the RCVS.
- Brilliant Rewards
- Starting salary of £30,000 per annum
- £5000 Welcome payment (subject to tax deductions) paid at the beginning of year 1
- All professional memberships paid for the first two years
- Private medical insurance
- Employer pension contribution
- Attendance to a national veterinary conference event each year as well as our own graduate academy conference
- 5 weeks paid holiday plus birthday leave (not including bank holidays)
- Discounted gym membership, cashback benefits system
As a BAME and LGBT+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...