Payroll Administrator 12 Months
Location: Swindon (Hybrid Working)
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic Payroll Administrator to join our busy Payroll Team based in our Swindon Support Office. Reporting into the Team Lead you will be part of a dedicated team who together administer the Vet Group (subsidiary of Pets at Home Group) payroll for approximately 6,000 colleagues and growing, providing an efficient and effective payroll service.
- Processing and administering payroll for 6,000 Veterinary Surgery Colleagues on a four-weekly basis across a number of payrolls.
- Calculating SSP and Company sick pay entitlements
- Calculating SMP/OSPP/SAP entitlements
- Processing AOE and CSA deductions
- Processing P45s and New Starter Checklists
- Streamlining current processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Query management and resolution to deliver first class service to our joint venture partners
- Administering payroll within an office environment
- Statutory Legislation knowledge is required
- You will have a good understanding of current payroll legislation, including auto-enrolment
- Previous experience of using SAP payroll solution is highly desirable
- Excellent computer /PC Skills. The candidate will be required to be computer literate in Word and Excel
About the Pets at Home Group
Pets at Home Group Plc is the UK’s leading pet care business; our commitment is to make sure pets and their owners get the very best advice, products and care. We have over 450 stores, over 310 Groom Rooms and 440 First Opinion Vet Practices. Our business is fast-paced, innovative and fun and it's our people that make the real difference. This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for an award-winning company who put people at the very heart of everything they do. If you think you’re a good match to what we are looking for, and you share our belief that together ‘we’re better with pets’, we’d like to hear from you, whatever your background or circumstances
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Beyond all else, we’re committed to animal health and welfare, and we absolutely put pets first. The most powerful relationships we have are with pets...