Simply put, we are a family. You will find a real family atmosphere which is supportive and fun.
Yes, we work hard - we are a busy practice and growing all the time seeing a variety of interesting surgical and medical cases.
Due to the success of the team and the associated continued growth, we are excited to be able to open the doors to a competent new graduate or indeed a more experienced veterinary surgeon. Together, we have approximately 45 years’ experience in the wider vet team ensuring you will receive amazing support.
- Confident new grad or an experienced vet with a passion for small animal practice
- A genuine love of the profession and the desire to continuously improve
- Enjoy meeting clients, building relationships and working in a close-knit team
- Regardless of your experience level, you strive to grow and utilize your skills each and every day
- Attention to detail and passion for exploring tricky cases
About the role:
- Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience
- 37.5-hour week over 4 days
- 1 in 4 weekends (inclusive of the 37.5 hours)
- 4 weeks holiday plus bank holidays rising to 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays after 2 years employment
- 15-minute consults as standard with “catch up” time built into the diary
- CPD budget with 5 paid days to attend as a minimum
- Funding and support towards certificates available
- Access to a digital x-ray, blood pressure monitoring, laparoscopy, full in-house lab and fully equipped operating theatre
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Beyond all else, we’re committed to animal health and welfare, and we absolutely put pets first. The most powerful relationships we have are with pets...