We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join our team. The daily workload includes a variety of first opinion consultations and/ or operations, based on the rota and personal interests.
The rota will include working 40 hours per week over 4 days. The shifts can be flexible depending on potential candidate requirements and include 1:4 Saturday mornings. There are no out of hours with this role. We will also accept applications for part-time candidates.
The salary for this role will be up to £55,000 depending on experience.
We are a local community Vets based in Melksham short distance from Bath and the lovely Cotswold/Wiltshire area. We have all the general equipment to support gold standard work such as an internal lab, a digital x-ray, a multiparameter, an ultrasound and we shall receive our brand-new dental x-ray imminently, to complement our facilities
Currently, we have 3 Veterinary Surgeons, 5 Registered Veterinary Nurses, Student Nurses, and a Support Team. We are happy to support any personal interest through tailored CPD or a certificate.
We are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon with a keen interest in medicine and looking to be part of a great team.
- 6.6 weeks (includes Bank Holidays)
- Increasing holiday allowance based on length of service
- Your birthday as a paid day off
- Private medical insurance
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Non-accidental injury support
- £1500 allowance with 40hours hours paid pro-rata
- Certificate support
- Learning and development opportunities via the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Access to Vetlexicon – our online encyclopaedia provider
- All our Vets & Nurses can apply for research funding
- All our Vets get £1000 per annum to spend via our Care Fund
- Infection Prevention and Control Programme
- Quality Improvement Programme
- BVA membership
- VDS cover
- RCVS fees
- Pawsome Benefits – reward gateway giving discounts and cashback with 100’s of retailers
- Pension – 5% Employee/3% Employer
- Discounted staff pet care
- Relocation allowance up to £5,000
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...