Veterinary Surgeon x2
We are looking for two dedicated vets to join their team! No two days are the same here at our busy practice and you will take care of an interesting and varied workload of consulting, operating and client care.
We are looking for a part-time and a full-time vet to join us! Full-time would involve working 4 days per week plus 1:8 weekends. The part-time role involves working 2 days per week (Thursdays and Fridays) and 1:3 Saturday mornings. We have a dedicated night team so there is no night or out of hours requirements.
The salary for this role is up to £50,000 FTE depending on experience.
We pride ourselves on our friendly working environment and our focus on staff wellbeing, and the team are actively encouraged to develop their skills and knowledge via in-house learning and CPD.
This role would be ideal for an experienced vet who is looking for a new challenge with a dedicated and supportive team. Some experience in sole charge would be an advantage but being able to work as a team is just as important. You will be dedicated and put animal care at the heart of everything you do.
Benefits - Subject to Pro Rata:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement and increasing holiday based on length of service
- CPD paid days and allowance
- L&D opportunities through the IVC Evidensia Academy
- Enhanced family-friendly policies, including maternity/paternity/adoption/shared parental and surrogacy pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- BVA Membership paid
- VDS cover
- Birthday leave
- Discounted veterinary fees
- Various discounts including retail & gym memberships
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Service-related company sick pay
- Sponsorship for overseas employees
- Initiatives focused on employee wellbeing
- Relocation packages
- Career progression opportunities
As a BAME and LGBTQ+ inclusive employer, we are keen to hear from candidates from all minority and diverse groups. As a Disability Confident Employer, we are keen to hear from candidates with disabilities and long-term health conditions and would be happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments needed during the recruitment process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...