Orthopaedic Certificate Holder Veterinary Surgeon
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Referral Surgeon with an Orthopaedic bias to join our multi discipline Referral Hospital in the North East of Scotland.
We have a spacious, modern, well equipped premises with large consult rooms, two state of the art purpose built surgical suites hosting positive pressure air filtration systems and a third theatre for contaminated operations.
We have a hardworking team of friendly and supportive staff including two Orthopaedic Surgeons, two Medics, a visiting Neurologist and four Interns. In addition to our extensive Vet team, we have a very stable team of RVN’s with additional qualifications, which includes three dedicated Night Nurses for overnight inpatient care.
We offer a comprehensive service which includes fixed CT scanner, DR radiography system, arthroscopy, ultrasound, endoscopy and a full complement of orthopaedic inventory as well as a visiting MRI. Our anaesthetic protocols regularly include nerve blocks for most orthopaedic procedures.
Our established supportive team and location of the site will help you get the work/ life balance you deserve. We are located in a beautiful, rural area by the sea, which provides great opportunities for a fantastic lifestyle. We are within easy reach of winter sports facilities with excellent schools nearby for families.
We are looking for a passionate individual to join us as we continue to grow and develop this referral service through a positive and progressive attitude. In return, we offer a lucrative remuneration package tailored to the level of experience, qualifications and number of days worked per week. We offer fantastic group benefits and encourage further career development.
Benefits include but not limited to:
• 6 weeks paid holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday as a paid day off
• 5 days paid CPD leave and £2000 allowance
• Company bonus scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Professional Membership Fees
• Service based holiday entitlement increases
• Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy Pay
• Discounted veterinary fees
• My Benefits - various discounts including retail & gym memberships
• Sponsorship for overseas employees
• Membership of Employee Assistance Programme
• Relocation packages available
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...