Clinical freedom, well supported, collaborative team, like the sound of that? We are seeking an experienced Vet for a new Lead Vet role of an expanding team in two practices based in Essex and London. A primarily clinical role working closely with the regional Practice Manager and experienced Head Nurses in both clinics, further supported by the broader leadership team within the group.
We are a 4/5 Vet, small animal first opinion practice. It is currently going through phase 1 of the refurbishment and upgrades. Once completed the clinic will benefit from:
· 5 Consultation rooms, including a separate one for Cats.
· Separate Cat and Dog wards.
· Bright and quiet office space for writing notes, meetings, and other admin tasks.
· Dedicated staff room separate from the clinical areas of the practice so you can have protected down time.
You’ll be an enthusiastic veterinary surgeon who strives to deliver a high standard of care to both patients and clients. You’ll be a passionate vet, who desires a leadership role within an evolving clinical environment, ideally with some previous leadership experience (although training can be provided). As someone who is keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience, you’ll also enjoy encouraging the similar development of colleagues. You will also be a key player in the day-to-day management of the clinical caseload whilst offering support to both branches.
About the Role:
In this role, you’ll provide support, training, and mentoring from both a clinical and non-clinical perspective to the veterinary team. As well as this, you’ll be someone who aims to continually improve the clinical standards in both clinics. You’ll strive to deliver a high standard of care to both patients and clients, in line with accepted, up-to-date, evidence-based principles.
This is ideally a full-time position, but part-time/alternate working patterns will be considered.
What we offer:
- Salary up to £65,000. (Depending on experience)
- Equally shared weekend rota, no OOH.
- 6.6 weeks annual holiday, including Bank Holidays.
- A minimum of £1,750 and a 5-day CPD allowance - more funding is available for relevant qualifications.
- RCVS & VDS fees and one other professional membership fee are covered.
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave.
- A growing list of flexible benefits.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
IVC Evidensia's vets, nurses and support staff are its greatest asset - because only their skills, enthusiasm and dedication can make things happen. ...