Perm, Full/Part Time Vet Surgeon
Due to internal promotion, an opportunity has become available for a vet to join our well-established and modern purpose built practice in Macclesfield. The Practice is a single site RCVS accredited small animal practice. We pride ourselves in delivering a great service to our clients and are invested in continuously improving clinical standards.
We are a small, friendly and professional team providing the highest level of veterinary care. Our team includes Certificate holders and great nursing and clinical support. We actively encourage further development and specialist interests. We can offer full or part-time hours and you will work weekends on a rota. There are no OOH requirements in this role. You will enjoy a varied and exciting caseload working in great facilities.
You will receive a comprehensive range of pro rata benefits including:
- Attractive salary of up to £55k DOE pro rata plus practice bonus scheme
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent) with our Buy/Sell holiday scheme - allowing you to purchase an additional two weeks of annual leave
- Receive an extra days leave each year in your first 5 years
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption leave benefit
- Fully encouraged and generously funded CPD allowance, with Certificate support for the right candidate
- Relocation packages can be considered
- Fully funded Visa sponsorship available (must be eligible to register with RCVS)
- RCVS & VDS annual fees paid
- Recommend a Friend scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Sharesave scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Mental Health and wellbeing champions
- Staff discount scheme
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs (such as Perkbox, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme...)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We have a variety of career opportunities to offer you whether this be in small animal, farm animal, equine or referral veterinary practices, or in la...