Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Do you want to join an independent practice where you get to use your skills and are listened to?
We are looking for a Full-time Vet to join the awesome team, and help this independent practice grow. They have an amazing nursing team; we all support each other and play to each other’s strengths. Their patients and clients are extremely important to them.
· 20 days holiday and Bank holidays
· 1 day off a week (alternate Wednesday/Friday)
· 1 in 2 Saturdays - Consults 9am – 12 noon
· Morning consults 9am – 12 noon
· Evening consults 4pm – 7pm
· 15 minute appointments – longer if needed
· No OOH
· No Bank Holidays
· Manageable ops lists
· Clinical freedom
· Continuity of care
· Adaptability for cases you enjoy
· Caring for your patients encouraged
· No charity work
· Encouraged to expand areas of interest within the Practice including equipment
· Rude clients not tolerated
· Platinum Webinar Vet membership + other considered
· Decisions about holiday and CPD within 48 hours
· Surrounded by beautiful countryside
· 15 mins from Maldon
· 20 mins from Chelmsford
· 25 mins from Southend-on-Sea
· 40 mins from Colchester
We are looking for someone with at least 1 years’ experience and will need to work sole charge one day per week.
Come and meet them, see their plans for the future, and see if being part of our family is the right fit for you.
Job ID 34424
Browse permanent and locum jobs at RCVS Accredited Independent Practices