Radiography Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the job
We are currently recruiting for a Product Manager to join our highly motivated and dynamic companion animal team based in Bellshill. We are a proactively focused and exciting team with a high work ethic. We keep a relaxed working environment and focus on our internal culture and rewarding our people.
LOCATION: Hybrid (can be primarily remote but frequent travel to our Bellshill HQ would be expected).
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, but working closely with the Managing Director, and our clinical and sales team as well, you will take on responsibility for our global ultrasound portfolio. Working with our teams, suppliers, and our customers you will assess, technically and clinically each of our products (as well as investigating new solutions), working with suppliers to enhance the offering and with our internal teams to ensure they really understand all the USP and general features. The role will also include time spent supporting our CT Applications specialists with installs, demos and training UK wide.
Required Education and Experience
- Must be radiography degree qualified with three years plus experience including professional exposure to 3D scanning of humans and/or animals.
- A good practical understanding of the use and application of ultrasound.
- Capability to understand technical aspects of our products and be able to explain those to non-technical people.
- A good team player.
- Creative thinker.
- Experience of animal imaging would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Lead our product management of our reseller ultrasound portfolio. We have key suppliers including GE, Mindray as well as some smaller providers of equipment.
- This will involve working with suppliers, IMV Sales & Marketing teams to define the required portfolio and then working with key suppliers to ensure fit of requirement from throughout their wide product portfolios.
- Work to assess, technically and clinically (with the help of colleagues and customers) each of these systems, working with suppliers to enhance the offering and with our internal teams to ensure they really understand all the USP , general features and positioning of each product within our wide portfolio of veterinary imaging products.
- Work with key suppliers and the Commercial Director to put in place suitable commercial contractual agreements with key suppliers. These agreements then need to be carefully managed to ensure that all parties meet the required standards of the contracts.
- Work with our Commercial teams to manage forecasting on each product line.
- Manage the NPI process (New product Introduction) for all new ultrasound imaging products.
- Work with others in the business on x-ray and 3D-imaging portfolios. This is broad spectrum and will involve liaison with customers, service team and your clinical colleagues.
- Position and promote the range of equipment to our Commercial teams around our various global sales channels. Ensuring that all marketing materials are available for these products.
- Work with your colleagues in the Marketing team to ensure that the key USP’s are understood and that suitable digital marketing campaigns are positioned for each product offering.
- Stay current with the Worldwide market, new potential technologies, suppliers and products that could be relevant to the veterinary imaging markets.
- A further element of this role will be to support our existing clinical team in the support of our CT (Computed Radiography) customers with Applications support on our installed portfolio of GE & Imaginalis CT scanners. This will involve field and desk work to support clients with the applications of animal imaging with CT scanners. This is the smaller element of this role, but an important aspect and as such a trained and qualified radiographer is an essential skill for this role. 20-25% of this role would involve this final point.
As part of the role, we would expect a good amount of travel, within the UK, Ireland and Internationally. In addition, weekend work would be required from time to time to support exhibitions where needed.
- Competitive salary – requisite with experience plus Company performance bonus scheme
- Company car
- Pension scheme
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance Cover
- Flexible working hours
- 33 days holidays, inclusive of 8 public day
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
For 40 years, our veterinary imaging centre has been committed to meeting the needs of its customers by improving the quality of animal care across the world. Our core values of learning, innovation, integrity, excellence, and quality commit us to providing the best equipment, the best advice and technical support to our customers.
We have a true dedication to our staff, recognised with Investors in People Platinum status.
Job ID 34333
Browse permanent and locum jobs at RCVS Accredited Independent Practices