We are seeking an enthusiastic Vet Surgeon within our Primary Care practice.
The ideal candidate will be experienced and confident in both general surgery and medicine with exceptional communication skills. Someone who is friendly and keen to be part of a great team is essential. We provide an excellent rota which gives our associates a great work/life balance. If you would like to work in a great practice with a good range of equipment and a fantastic team, then we would love to hear from you.
Hours: 4-day week 10hrs/day, 1:4 Saturday mornings 5hr/day
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays and Birthday Leave
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- External CPD funded
- Extensive free online Linnaeus CPD program
- Career progression opportunities
- Staff discount schemes
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced sickness pay
- Enhanced equal family leave
- E-car salary sacrifice scheme
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Wellness program including:
- Employee assistance program
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Free annual Flu jab
- Cycle to work scheme
- Recruitment referral reward scheme
- Certificates encouraged and funded
- Relocation package available
Our practice has beautiful countryside on its doorstep, the town itself is surrounded by pretty villages with an abundance of country parks and pleasant places for dog walking, running, hiking, or cycling. The local area has a wide range of great pubs and restaurants that the team often enjoy together. Northampton is a large town with great road and rail links to both London and Birmingham within one hour.
We would love to hear from you to consider being part of our continued success in creating a loving and caring service that goes above and beyond for our patients and build for the future of the veterinary profession.
Job ID 34320