Permanent Veterinary Surgeon
We are a mixed animal practice on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors looking for a Vet Surgeon to join our team. Full and part time applicants are welcome. We are a team of over 21 vets and 16 incredible RVNs/SVNs spanning 3 practices, Redcar (Upleatham), Stokesley & Whitby, catering for all animals large and small.
What can we offer you?
We have a range of experience of colleagues, including certificate holders, previous new graduates, and vets that have been with us for numerous years. Our practice is very social with a strong, supportive, and welcoming team. We pride ourselves in offering our clients an exceptional standard of care and are continually investing in new equipment to ensure we continue to do so. Work life balance is particularly important to us , so there is no small animal OOH and no bank holidays with just 1 in 4 Saturdays Mornings.
We have practices within North Yorkshire and the surrounding areas, ideal for walks on the moors or exploring the beautiful North East coastline.
We are looking for a full or part time Vet.
- Salary is between £34,000 and £65,000 p.a. for a full-time role depending on experience and ability
- CPD encouraged and funded, Certificates also fully funded
- CPD Allowance of £1750 / 5 days
- Generous Staff Discount
- RCVS and VDS paid for
- BVA paid for plus one other membership (BSAVA, BEVA, BCVA)
- 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays
- Resettlement package if needed
- No OOH or Bank Holidays
Please enquire if interested!
(Job ID 34279)
Browse permanent and locum jobs at RCVS Accredited Independent Practices