Small Animal Vet
Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon – Berkeley, Gloucestershire
** NO OOH **
Would you like to join a friendly, well-bonded team in a rural practice within the heart of the community in Gloucestershire? Are you passionate about people and their pets, making sure you strive for clinical excellence?
We have investment approved and are now seeking a talented candidate to join us in this exciting new phase of growth. Could you be part of our next big adventure?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, then we have the role for you!
Who are we?
We are based rurally, just a short drive from Gloucester. Berkeley is a beautiful small town on the edge of the Cotswolds with great transport links, just off the J13/14 M5, making it easily commutable from Gloucester, Bristol, and Cheltenham.
We are at the start of a very exciting project; we have secured a beautiful premises on the Berkeley castle estate where we will be creating a purpose-built practice with all the mod-cons and more! We would love someone to join us, bringing passion and enthusiasm to give their input on this fantastic project.
What will the role look like?
You will see a wide range of patients with a varied and interesting workload. Our clients are loyal and engaged with the practice – community is really at the heart of what we do, and this is recognised by our clientele.
We are open to both full-time and part-time applicants, with flexible working and job shares considered. A full-time working week consists of Monday to Friday with shared Saturday mornings on rota. No OOHs required, creating a really great work-life balance.
If you think you like the sound of us, what can we do for you?
- Salary from £40,000-£60,000 depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working opportunities
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- £1750 CPD allowance per annum – more if a certificate holder
- Health Shield membership
- Professional memberships paid
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various gym memberships, including gym memberships and retail
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement surveys
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- Relocation package can be considered.
Please enquire if interested.
Job ID 34218
We believe in investing in our people because we value everyone in our practice and central support teams. We aim to help colleagues develop the knowl...