Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Are you a Veterinary Surgeon looking for no OOH, no bank holidays and being located close to the beautiful Yorkshire Dales?
We are an established veterinary practice privileged to have been able to look after the wellbeing of pets for over 50 years in the beautiful county of Yorkshire. Our greatest strength is our team, our emphasis is always on compassionate care, and we go to the extra step to make our patients (and their owners!) feel welcome and at ease.
Our team themselves clarify why they feel our practice is a great place to work stating it “feels like a work family” there is a “positive work culture” and that there is never a “dull moment”!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join our team of experienced Veterinary Surgeons alongside a highly supportive nursing team. This role is preferably full time but can discuss a part time/job share role if preferred.
- Salary up to £50,000 per annum (FTE) depending on experience
- Working hours between 8:30am-18:00pm only
- 1 in 3 Saturday mornings, (time off in lieu given for this)
- No out of hours or on call (all sent externally)
- No Sunday Work.
Our main surgery is on the edge of Saltaire village, a quaint and historic World Heritage Site, yet only a short train journey to the social and shopping hub of Leeds City Centre.
Our branch surgery is in Bingley, home of the famous 5 Rise Locks on the Leeds to Liverpool canal, and close to the Yorkshire Dales, for those who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle.
This long established and successful RCVS Accredited practice is known for its caring and compassionate values which has led to us being nominated for five years in a row for the Petplan Veterinary Awards!
As a first opinion practice, we enjoy a varied caseload, both medical and surgical – something much appreciated by its loyal and expanding client base. There are exciting times to come for the practice including a focus on new equipment for the growing caseload.
We offer some great benefits as part of the VetPartners family:
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
Please enquire if interested.
Job ID 34187
We believe in investing in our people because we value everyone in our practice and central support teams. We aim to help colleagues develop the knowl...