Veterinary Surgeon – Clacton-on-Sea, Essex
We’re currently looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to come and join our friendly and supportive team!
We’re located in Clacton-on-Sea on the beautiful Essex Sunshine Coast, where we have access to gorgeous seafront walks, an array of water sports, and some great restaurants for you to explore in your downtime. Whether you’re a fan of theatre, have an interest in sports, or enjoy the occasional bustle of fetes, fairs, and carnivals, there really is something for everyone! And the vibrant city of London is only 90 minutes away.
We are proud that we’ve created a family within our team, with regular work gatherings, including the occasional pizza lunch, and the best Christmas party for miles!
We have a well-equipped, well-established practice, with another small branch 20 minutes away. Our practice is equipped with digital x-ray, ultrasound (at both sites), large operating facilities, and separate cat and dog wards.
About the Role:
- 4/5-day week, but we are open to other flexible working patterns.
- 1 in 3 Saturdays, closing at 12:30.
- No OOH.
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday, including Bank Holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum
- Health Shield cover
- RCVS Membership paid, and two other membership subscriptions
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- CPD/training support
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- And more!
For the right person, we can offer very comfortable accommodation with sea views and a vehicle, if required.
Job ID 34183
We believe in investing in our people because we value everyone in our practice and central support teams. We aim to help colleagues develop the knowl...