Small Animal Vet - Senior and Graduate
We’re looking for a small animal veterinary surgeon to join our mixed practice on the ‘tropical’ Isle of Wight with lots of variety in caseload and the opportunity to work cases up to a high level.
The island is only a short ferry trip from the mainland (Southampton, Portsmouth, or Lymington) and has very easy access to Southampton airport and fast train links to London. You would be joining a young, vibrant, and supportive team with a wide range of interests and experience.
You would be working a 4-day week with a 1 in 8 OOH rota and no full weekends, we are lucky to have an on-call nurse available to help our vets. We would welcome experienced vets or new graduate vets.
If you’re a New Graduate vet, you also have the opportunity of joining our fantastic Graduate Development Programme. As part of the VetPartners group, this programme means you will be able to embrace a blended learning approach of training days, in-house mentoring, CPD, and clinical practice, creating a varied platform for you to grow and develop as a Veterinary Surgeon. You will be offered both supportive 1-to-1 and group mentoring sessions, for engagement and interaction, as you develop an invaluable skillset. From surgical/medical experience, to enjoying teamwork, providing refined customer service, and gaining business knowledge to support the security of great patient care.
- Health Shield – wide ranging contributions for health and wellbeing treatments – from dentistry to sports massage
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday including bank holidays
- £1750 CPD Allowance per annum or Part of VetPartners Graduate Development Programme
- RCVS Membership paid
- Two other membership subscriptions
- VDS cover
- Enhanced paternity, maternity, adoption, shared parental leave and surrogacy pay
- Discounted veterinary fees
- My Perks – offers, discounts and cashback on shopping, travel, entertainment and much more
- Cycle to Work scheme
- CPD/training support
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement survey
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
Please enquire if interested.
Job ID 34171
We believe in investing in our people because we value everyone in our practice and central support teams. We aim to help colleagues develop the knowl...