Are you ready for the next step in your career as an experienced Small Animal Vet? Are you passionate about people and their pets, with a wealth of experience in first-opinion practice? Do you think you could lead a friendly, well-bonded team in a rural practice at the heart of our community in Gloucestershire?
We have investment approved and are seeking a talented candidate to join us in this exciting new phase of growth. Could you be part of our next big adventure?
If you answered ‘yes’ to the above, then we have the role for you!
Due to the current practice lead taking a step back, we are looking for a Clinical Director to at a very exciting and progressive time.
We are at the start of a very exciting project here at our practice; we have secured a beautiful premises on the Berkeley castle estate where we will be creating a purpose-built practice with all the mod-cons and more! We would love someone to join us, bringing passion and enthusiasm to give their input on this fantastic project.
Who are we?
We are based rurally, just a short drive from Gloucester, Bristol, and Cheltenham.
We are now looking forward to welcoming someone new to our work family and lead our supportive team.
What will the role look like?
This great opportunity would be ideal for an experienced Small Animal Vet to take the next step in their career, at a pivotal and exciting chapter in the story of the practice.
We see a wide range of patients with a varied and interesting workload. Our clients are loyal and engaged with the practice – community is really at the heart of what we do, and this is recognised by our clientele.
You’ll be working a 40-hour week Monday to Friday, with a shared Saturday morning rota, creating an enviable work/life balance. We would be open to part-time and job share applications for the right candidate.
If you think you like the sound of us, what can we do for you?
- Salary up to £70,000 depending on experience
- 6.6 weeks holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Flexible working considered for the right candidate
- Opportunity to buy and sell holiday
- £1750 CPD allowance per annum – more if a certificate holder
- Health Shield membership
- Professional memberships paid
- VDS cover
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, shared parental leave, and surrogacy pay
- Discounted Veterinary fees
- My Benefits – various gym memberships, including gym memberships and retail
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company sick pay
- Colleague engagement surveys
- Annual pay reviews
- Focus on employee wellbeing
- Career progression opportunities
- Relocation package can be considered.
Please enquire if interested.
Job ID 34142
We believe in investing in our people because we value everyone in our practice and central support teams. We aim to help colleagues develop the knowl...